This summer has zipped by so fast! But nonetheless, it has been awesome fun. I've decided that best fun, as cheesy as it sounds is when I go to the moives and then walk to the walmart and go crazy on the music isle. I love every minute I spend with my friends. I think we all realized in different ways that eventually we will have to grow up, so while were young we are going to be as crazy as possible and have fun all the time! Another thing I've learned is that your friends don't have to be the same age as you. Amber is close to a year older than me, and she is my best friend. Lauren is a year younger than me, and she is amazing. Maggie and Zach are like 2 years younger than me, and we have a blast together. Jenni is married and has kids and she is one of my best friends.
I love life.
Sure, things could be better, I could fall head over heals for the hott mormon guy that I've been posting want ads for him to move to forney. But for know I think I'm good. I love my life. I'm so excited to see what my future has in store for me.
I've learned to let go and just have fun.

You're awesome Carlie! It makes me happy that you have that perspective. Usually teenagers feel picked on or that their life stinks. But...You have great friends, a great family and you're having fun. I'm just glad you see how good you've got it. Keep having fun with life.
ReplyDelete