I'm not dead, well not yet anyway, I just am busier than any human should ever be! Lets just have a quick run through of my daily life. The alarm clock goes off at 5:45 I go to seminary(which will soon be a whole blog about). Come home get ready for school, go to school, drill team practice until 5:30 and then footloose musical practice until 7, go home, do the computer thing, homework, shower and go to bed to wake up and do it all over the next day. Yesh this blog just turned into a pitty party. Anywhozers, lets Catchup. Jared is back!! The homecoming was super awesome! Everything was great with that, pictures to come I promise. Its way cool to have him back!
Okay so I've always been like way excited to grow and be an adult, go off to college, get married, have kids and what not. And now that its getting so much closer, I've decided that I need someone to just make every choice for me. Ahg. It used to be just right and wrong, or black shirt or brown. Its SO much more now. I'm really thinking about graduating early, mostly cause Amber is a senior now, and high school with out her would def not be fun. I really just don't see myself happy in forney next year. I really only need 3 more credits to graduate. Okay so beyond getting out early, the choices go CRAZY from there. I could go to BYU and immediately start school, I could go to Provo and work for a semester, I could stick around here and go to east field, or the list goes on. AHG! Why cant ther just be a right way and wrong way, why does there have to be a gazillion ways. blahg.
Any opinions?

Stay a little girl, never grow up and always live at home!!
ReplyDeleteI like what Stefanie says...stay little forever. Seriously though--take it from someone who wanted to grow up fast...don't. You can never get time back. You can make good out of what time you have--but you can't out of what time has past. Take it easy...eventually, you'll want this time back.
ReplyDeletehi. if you want to go to college, just go get it over with. and you said on myspace that you wanted opinions, my opinion is to post more, and post pictures, I don't even know what ya'll look like anymore. plus, it will give me something to read when I'm bored
ReplyDelete