About Me

My photo
I am Carlie Gilbert. I just recently graduated from Brigham Young University Hawaii. That's right. I lived in Hawaii, which was a dream and half. Now I'm living in Dallas and teaching Elementary School. I would never call myself a fashionista but I do love thrift store shopping or a good retail sale. So this blog is a glace at some of the outfits I have put together. Enjoy!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Princess Crown

When I was little, my mom braided my hair EVERYDAY. I distinctively remember going to school with my braids in, going to the bathroom and taking them out, and then getting trouble when I got home. So I had my mom braid my hair in crown, it was hilarious! I felt like a little girl again.



1 comment:

  1. your mom can braid a crownbraid, sew and all kinds of other crap?!?! sweet. i got my hair braided into a crown one time, then i tried to braid it like that again by myself and it was totally a fail. i can hardly even french braid!

    ReplyDelete