About Me

My photo
I am Carlie Gilbert. I just recently graduated from Brigham Young University Hawaii. That's right. I lived in Hawaii, which was a dream and half. Now I'm living in Dallas and teaching Elementary School. I would never call myself a fashionista but I do love thrift store shopping or a good retail sale. So this blog is a glace at some of the outfits I have put together. Enjoy!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Benjamin Hunter


Ben is 8 years old. He is the baby of our family. He is such a cutie, he looks just like Jared. He is really funny too, watch out ladies, this boy is going to be smooth talking sun of gun. He is a pretty cool kid, but no duh I mean look at his brothers and sisters he has learned from the best! Hopefully he won't give mom to much grief.

1 comment:

  1. wow they are both looking so old! I haven't seen them in forever, but your sixteen now, so you could solve that problem by driving to rexburg for a weekend!

    ReplyDelete