I am Carlie Gilbert. I just recently graduated from Brigham Young University Hawaii. That's right. I lived in Hawaii, which was a dream and half. Now I'm living in Dallas and teaching Elementary School. I would never call myself a fashionista but I do love thrift store shopping or a good retail sale. So this blog is a glace at some of the outfits I have put together. Enjoy!
Love,love,LOVE!! your new layout. I can't wait to change mine. I was so stinking tired last night I couldn't think. I'm gonna do it today I tell you! I had fun trying to figure this out even if I couldn't think!
Where did you find this??? It looks awesome. Maybe mine will look this cool someday. Did you have to change anything or take away from what you had. When I changed mine, I lost some of the customizing I had done. Anyway...looks cool!
Love,love,LOVE!! your new layout. I can't wait to change mine. I was so stinking tired last night I couldn't think. I'm gonna do it today I tell you!
ReplyDeleteI had fun trying to figure this out even if I couldn't think!
Where did you find this??? It looks awesome. Maybe mine will look this cool someday. Did you have to change anything or take away from what you had. When I changed mine, I lost some of the customizing I had done. Anyway...looks cool!
ReplyDelete