About Me

My photo
I am Carlie Gilbert. I just recently graduated from Brigham Young University Hawaii. That's right. I lived in Hawaii, which was a dream and half. Now I'm living in Dallas and teaching Elementary School. I would never call myself a fashionista but I do love thrift store shopping or a good retail sale. So this blog is a glace at some of the outfits I have put together. Enjoy!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Stupid boy.

So today brought back memories of many well learned lessons. But also shinned some light on new perspectives. Basically I've learned that sooner or later everyone will get there heart broken. stupid, stupid boy.


1 comment:

  1. i'm glad to see some of that new perspective - don't like seeing the tears - at least not the kind wasted on boys who are too stupid to know not to cause them in the first place!

    ReplyDelete