
About Me
- Carlie
- I am Carlie Gilbert. I just recently graduated from Brigham Young University Hawaii. That's right. I lived in Hawaii, which was a dream and half. Now I'm living in Dallas and teaching Elementary School. I would never call myself a fashionista but I do love thrift store shopping or a good retail sale. So this blog is a glace at some of the outfits I have put together. Enjoy!
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Cupcakes
First I would like to say that I jacked all these pics off of Maggie's blog. Thanks Maggie and Jenni! Anyways about a month ago Maggie invited me over and when I got there, she told me her plans for the evening was to make cupcakes, I was up for anything and we got started. For a snack we ate the icing. Yum!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment