I am Carlie Gilbert. I just recently graduated from Brigham Young University Hawaii. That's right. I lived in Hawaii, which was a dream and half. Now I'm living in Dallas and teaching Elementary School. I would never call myself a fashionista but I do love thrift store shopping or a good retail sale. So this blog is a glace at some of the outfits I have put together. Enjoy!
Hey carlie, it's me, Laura. Here's my blog address: trulylaurabug.blogspot.com Check it out- I put up a lot about Nauvoo. And I loved MJ, too. :( He will be missed. Luv, Laura
i just think of our moms..... dancing....
ReplyDeleteYou MUST come. Remember Annie. She loves you. She always asks me about you. We owuld have a fun fun time. It needs to be this summer-- as in NOW!
ReplyDeleteHey carlie, it's me, Laura. Here's my blog address: trulylaurabug.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteCheck it out- I put up a lot about Nauvoo.
And I loved MJ, too. :( He will be missed.
Luv, Laura