About Me

My photo
I am Carlie Gilbert. I just recently graduated from Brigham Young University Hawaii. That's right. I lived in Hawaii, which was a dream and half. Now I'm living in Dallas and teaching Elementary School. I would never call myself a fashionista but I do love thrift store shopping or a good retail sale. So this blog is a glace at some of the outfits I have put together. Enjoy!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Low and Behold

A couple of weeks ago I lost one of my earrings, I came home and I was just wearing one of them. The other day I was sitting on a bench studying (which is why I haven't been blogging lately). There was a fake tree next to me and I looked over and low and behold there is my earring hanging in the tree. Someone had poked it through one of the fake leaves. Thank you kind stranger.


1 comment:

  1. i just love it'd all of your new posts. because they all made me laugh. ha. now me and mags need to rewrite songs! thats so crazy you found your earring in a tree. im sure people thought you looked funny just "stealing" a random earring off the tree. soo wierd that you found it there! god works in mysterious ways. lol. sometimes really mysterious, i guess.

    ReplyDelete