It snowed like crazy in Texas a while back. I'd never seen real snow until this winter. I had a blast for those days. Thursday I looked outside saw the snow and decided school was for losers and skipped. Everyone came over to my house for a little while to play in the snow and I made waffles for all 20 something of them. Then a couple of us went and found some hills and went sledding. That afternoon we all went and rode 4 wheelers at Ethan's and had massive snowball fights which always seemed to start with one of the guys saying, "Girls against guys, lets go!" and then the girls failing miserably. Our street lost power so that night at Ethan's we played hide and seek in his powerless house. It was so much fun! When you grow up, you forget how much fun a simple game of hide and seek can be. The next few days were pretty much the same, just tons and tons of fun in the snow! But after a few days of playing in it, I was done. I guess its a good thing I'm going to BYU Hawaii and not up north! I took the opportunity to take some pictures of the snow around my house. I love them! They are all here. But I thought I'd post my favorites!


















awesome pictures! & byu-hawaii sounds like itll be so much fun!
ReplyDelete