About Me

My photo
I am Carlie Gilbert. I just recently graduated from Brigham Young University Hawaii. That's right. I lived in Hawaii, which was a dream and half. Now I'm living in Dallas and teaching Elementary School. I would never call myself a fashionista but I do love thrift store shopping or a good retail sale. So this blog is a glace at some of the outfits I have put together. Enjoy!

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Jared Scott


Jared is 22. He is in the Marines and he is in Iraq right now. I miss him so much! Jared is the coolest big brother ever. He has a lot of character, he is always really respectful and honest. He is a really sweet guy, watch out ladies he'll be sweepin you off your feet before you know it. He is just a really funny and cool guy to hangout with. I wish there were more guys like him.

1 comment:

  1. Carlie, you are seriously the sweetest person ever! why can't annie like me like you like Jenn? Gosh... but good job on being awesome! and keep blogging! i don't ever know whats going on anymore!

    ReplyDelete