About Me

My photo
I am Carlie Gilbert. I just recently graduated from Brigham Young University Hawaii. That's right. I lived in Hawaii, which was a dream and half. Now I'm living in Dallas and teaching Elementary School. I would never call myself a fashionista but I do love thrift store shopping or a good retail sale. So this blog is a glace at some of the outfits I have put together. Enjoy!

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Thrill


Do you sleep with socks on or off? If I have some on then I sleep with them on, but most of the time they fall off anyway.


Do you flip the pillow to the cold side? If its hot in my room



Do you like to hold or be held? I think thats a mutual thing.




Do you want a small or big wedding? married in the temple...big reception in my backyard, daddy is going to build a dance floor.



What are 3 things you want to do before you die? Get married have kids and go every where in the cocomo song...bramuda, bahama, come on pretty mama, key largo, montigo....




Are you trusting of new people? As i get to know people I open up more, i probably wont trust you unless i get to know you.




What do you do if you found out a loved one had cancer and had 5 days to live? Spend time with them, probably do something crazy.



If you were a crayon, what color would you be? One with a crazy name like little boy blue, or tickle me pink.



If you found out you couldn't have kids, would you adopt? Absolutley



Who were you with last night? Brandon, Theren, Doug, Levi, Annie, and some more of Brandons friends.



What woke you up this morning? My dad or my brother I'm not sure



When's the last time you cried? Wednesday



Ever thrown up in public?yes, disney world




Where would you like to live? Somewhere pretty and peaceful




What do you want to be when you grow up? A teacher and a mommie



Where do you see yourself in 5 years? In college, and finding the man of my dreams




Do you like candy necklaces? Yesh i haven't had one in forever.



When is the last time you fell or ran into something? haha last night my foot just happened to run into theren a few times..



You still go trick or treating? yesh!



What was the last thing you drank? milk...my tummy hurts now




What are you doing this weekend?..drill practice in an hour, research paper, church, more homeowork, drill practice monday!



What’s your favorite kind of soda? Dr. Pepper



How long until your birthday? less than 11 months!



When were you the saddest in your whole life? Idk



What makes you mad? Dishonest people



Have you ever had a song written about you? Well...they meant for it to say hey there carlie whats it like forney texas...



What song makes you cry? There are a lot!



What songs make you happy? Pink Tux. Love is a Battlefield



What do you like to listen to before you go to bed? My music



What does your CD player have in it right now? nothing, it serves as speakers for my mp3player



What are you wearing? My drill team clothes.



That was just thrilling!

1 comment: