About Me

My photo
I am Carlie Gilbert. I just recently graduated from Brigham Young University Hawaii. That's right. I lived in Hawaii, which was a dream and half. Now I'm living in Dallas and teaching Elementary School. I would never call myself a fashionista but I do love thrift store shopping or a good retail sale. So this blog is a glace at some of the outfits I have put together. Enjoy!

Friday, May 30, 2008

Attention Blogstalkers!

All of you blog stalkers, I’ve just about had it! I went and looked at my number of profile views today and its at 81 and I’ve only had this thing for like a month. The only person who ever comments is molly dearest and I know that she hasn’t looked at my blog 80 times. So if your going to blog stalk me at least leave a comment, which by the way you don’t even have to have a blog to do!

3 comments:

  1. whatever charles I leave comments sometimes! you just never ever post!!! But I do read it, just so you know, you are on my goole reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok.... sometimes i look at the blog too. lol this is annie. molly's friend from monticello. so there is my comment for the year. hah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enough of your drama Carlieboo!! You should be glad that people care enough about you to want to stop by and see what you're up to. HOWEVER like Kristal stated you NEVER post! We are NOT stalking we are just hoping that you have had some new adventure or expierence that you want to share with us. So really you should be glad that we stop by even if we don't always leave a comment! Love ya, Stef

    ReplyDelete