About Me

My photo
I am Carlie Gilbert. I just recently graduated from Brigham Young University Hawaii. That's right. I lived in Hawaii, which was a dream and half. Now I'm living in Dallas and teaching Elementary School. I would never call myself a fashionista but I do love thrift store shopping or a good retail sale. So this blog is a glace at some of the outfits I have put together. Enjoy!

Monday, June 2, 2008

Summer Boredom


40 secrets about yourself


[one]- are you happy?

yesh


two]- where is your default picture taken?

in my living room


[three] -what's your middle name?

Michelle


[four] -what color do you hate most?

yellow


[five] -does your crush like you back?

good question...


[six]- what is your current mood?

bored and kinda tired


[seven]- why?

because I have nothing to do and I went to the pool and played football


[eight] -what makes you happy?

people.


[nine] -look at a picture/poster in the room you are in, who's on it ?

the family


[ten]- if you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?

nothing...maybe i would punch some people in the face...


[eleven]- if you must be an animal for one day, what would you be?

a fishie


[twelve] -have you ever had a near death experience?

haha...you could say that...

My whole life flash before my eyes.....


[thirteen]- who was with you?

Annie...6 flags


[fourteen] -the song stuck in your head?

fall for you


[fifteen] -what is your desktop background?

the Hawaii temple of course


[sixteen] -what are you wearing?

swim suit with purple sweat pants and black out shirt


[seventeen] -when was the last time you cried?

a week ago


[eighteen] -have you ever sung in front of a large audience?

In a choir, not alone...


[nineteen] -if you could have a super power what would it be?

to be invisible or to read minds....


[twenty]-what is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?

eyes...smile...


[twenty-one] -what do you usually order from Starbucks?

something without coffee....Mormons don't drink coffee


[twenty-two] what's your biggest secret?

idk...


[twenty-three] favorite Food?

Mexican!


[twenty-four] fav tv show?

American idol


[twenty-five] -do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?

haha I was watching zoey 101 a few minutes ago...but no not really unless its a disney movie...tarzan is my all time favorite!


[twenty-six]- what are you eating or drinking at the moment?

nothing


[twenty-seven]- Worst smell?

skunks or B.O.


[twenty-eight] -what's your favorite smell?

Pure seduction by Victoria secret...or fresh cookies


[twenty-nine]- if you could describe your life in one word what would it be?

Blessed


[thirty] -who was the last person to hug you? and when?

haha...I hugged ben and then threw him in the pool earlier


[thirty-one]-who was the last person to tell you that they love you?

Jenn


[thirty-two]-favorite icecream?

chocolate chip cookie dough


[thirty-three]-favorite candy?

anything chocolate or Swedish fish



[thirty-four] -have you ever kissed in the rain?

no...


[thirty-five] -what/who are you thinking about right now?

kissing in the rain...i think im going to go watch the notebook.


[thirty-six]-what is your biggest fear?

disappointing the people I love the most


[thirty-seven]-What is the first initial of your crush?

lets not....



[thirty-eight]-do you act differently around your crush/significant other?

nope I'm just me...



[thiry-nine]-do you plan on having kids?

yesh but not ANY time soon.


[forty]-who was the last person to make you cry?

unimportant....

1 comment: