About Me

My photo
I am Carlie Gilbert. I just recently graduated from Brigham Young University Hawaii. That's right. I lived in Hawaii, which was a dream and half. Now I'm living in Dallas and teaching Elementary School. I would never call myself a fashionista but I do love thrift store shopping or a good retail sale. So this blog is a glace at some of the outfits I have put together. Enjoy!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

What?



Due to a recent complaint that I don't blog enough. I'm doing this questionare cause I have nothing to talk about!






Who did you spend at least two hours with today?


Drill team girls

How tall are you?



Five foot four inches.

What’s the last movie you watched on DVD and with who?



along came polly, all alone :(

What were you doing at 12am last night?



dreaming of you...



Are your parents married/separated/divorced?


happily married...im lucky



What color are your eyes?


brown



What is your favorite Christmas song?


jingle bell rock or roudolph

Where is your favorite place to be?


at the beach

Where is your least favorite place to be?


places that smell bad

Africa or New Zealand or Japan?


hmm...undecided

What do you think you’ll be doing in 10 years?


teaching..married and starting a family

Do you tan or burn?


burn a lil then it goes to a tan

What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?


killers

What color is your quilt?


orange and pink a green and blue and purple and then I have another thats green and it has clovers on it! I love my mommie!



What do you like about autumn?


footbal season!!!


What do you like about the summer?


no school!




Whats the last thing you put in your mouth?


water

Most random thing that happened to you today?


found pie in the fridge!

Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?


bare feet

Who was the last person you slept next to?


Ben

What kind of jam do you like on your Peanut Butter and Jam sandwich?


rasberry!



Do you like to cuddle?


sometimes.



Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?yesh elise and this little girl at my church and sarahs dad

Do you want kids?


ya but when the time comes

Have you ever gotten stitches?


haha...prolly too many! I have many many many scars

Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?


speaking of scars....yes I have! i fell off the boat onto concret head first and I had a concusion and i think a seizure.





Do you wear any jewelery 24/7?


nope

What is your favorite TV show?


american idol

Can you roll your tongue?


yesh

Who is the funniest person you know?


hm...its a tie between a few

Do you sleep with stuffed animals?


nope

Do you still have clothes from when you were little?


a few



What red object is closest to you right now?


a pen



Do you sleep with your cupboard/wardrobe doors open or closed?


I have huge double closet doors and they are always open!

Can you change the oil on a car?


your funny

Do you read the newspaper?


haha just forneys most of the time to see if im in it



What is bothering you right now?


I have to drink lots of water...I have to pee all the time.



Do you dance in the car?


I dance everywhere. Just ask my friends

Who is in the picture frame closest to you?


me and mommie



What is your favorite board game?


apples to apples or monopoly



What are your favorite pair of shoes?


flip flops or my vans





What is the longest you have ever camped out in a tent?


a week

What do you want more than anything?


something exciting to blog about so I dont have to do these surveys

No comments:

Post a Comment