About Me

My photo
I am Carlie Gilbert. I just recently graduated from Brigham Young University Hawaii. That's right. I lived in Hawaii, which was a dream and half. Now I'm living in Dallas and teaching Elementary School. I would never call myself a fashionista but I do love thrift store shopping or a good retail sale. So this blog is a glace at some of the outfits I have put together. Enjoy!

Friday, June 13, 2008

Home sweet home

Camp was a blast!! I'm pretty sure I gained a million and half pounds! Anarexia starts tomarrow!
I got away without any ticks! OMG! I almost died on the forever long 8 mile hike! It went up and down and up and down! I wanted to kill myself!
We also wrapped a truck with saran wrap and toilet paper.
Oh ya we put icy hot on the toilet seats! HILARIOUS!!!
This is the life!

No comments:

Post a Comment