About Me

My photo
I am Carlie Gilbert. I just recently graduated from Brigham Young University Hawaii. That's right. I lived in Hawaii, which was a dream and half. Now I'm living in Dallas and teaching Elementary School. I would never call myself a fashionista but I do love thrift store shopping or a good retail sale. So this blog is a glace at some of the outfits I have put together. Enjoy!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Blogging...

I just don't understand why more people my age don't blog. They spend countless hours on myspace doing who know what. Also what I don't get (which I am guilty of) is that on myspace people continuously post bulletins that sound just like blogs! A few years ago everyone had a xanga! Myspace does not take the place of a blog! So anyways what I am saying is, I love you and I would like to hear all about your crazy happenings...SO GET A BLOG AND FREAKiN BLOG ABOUT THEM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment