About Me

My photo
I am Carlie Gilbert. I just recently graduated from Brigham Young University Hawaii. That's right. I lived in Hawaii, which was a dream and half. Now I'm living in Dallas and teaching Elementary School. I would never call myself a fashionista but I do love thrift store shopping or a good retail sale. So this blog is a glace at some of the outfits I have put together. Enjoy!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Drill Team Camp








Lets just say that compared to last year, this year was amazing! I'm not going to lie, at first some parts were REALLY hard! But after some cooperation as a team we really got it together! I really did have fun! Not to be Mrs. Conceited but I really have improved since last year, and I realize I still have a ways to go, but for the first time in a while, I was dancing for myself and not for anyone else. Those of you who know me well understand that I dance ALL THE TIME! but it used to be when I got into drill team the fun stopped there, but honestly I'm actually enjoying myself! Anyways that's all for now! My feetsies hurt lots! Dancing on them for 3 days straight! But I'm home now!





Family reunion this weekend!





Jen should be home any minute!


No comments:

Post a Comment