About Me

My photo
I am Carlie Gilbert. I just recently graduated from Brigham Young University Hawaii. That's right. I lived in Hawaii, which was a dream and half. Now I'm living in Dallas and teaching Elementary School. I would never call myself a fashionista but I do love thrift store shopping or a good retail sale. So this blog is a glace at some of the outfits I have put together. Enjoy!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A dream is a wish your heart makes when your fast asleep

Okay so, I don't dream on a regular basis, weird right? I think it has to with the fact that I wake up every morning at 5:45 and go to seminary, half asleep. And I think in the process of actually waking up, i forget what i have dreamt. I know your wondering where exactly I'm going with this. Well, over thanksgiving break, I had the whole week off, I actually had dreams. VERY bizarre ones but I actually dreamt! I dreamt that I physically beat up this real annoying girl. I also noticed in my dreams that I merge places, like I merged my grandparents house and mine into one place, it was very interesting actually. Oh and of course I dreamed about a boy! I love dreams they are funny. So my new goal is to try to remember my dreams even though they do get cut off at 5:45 in the morning.


I think I need a dream catcher.


Wow I just reread what i wrote, I'm such a freak! O well..

1 comment:

  1. Hey cool chick! I found your blog off of Stephanie's! You're too funny about your dreams. I always dream in certain houses of when i was little so you're not the only freak. I think dream catchers are to catch your bad dreams. So, get a notebook and write down all your dreams when you wake up so you never forget them! I love your playlist!

    ReplyDelete