
I know what your thinking- oh wow what is this going to be about.
Cream of Wheat is only good when you put lots of sugar in it, so I would make the assumption that 3/4 of every cream of wheat eater puts sugar in it, so why dont they just make the stuff with sugar already in it?!
Who in thier right mind would eat this stuff plain?

There's nothing better on a freezing morning that a nice, hot, steamer bowl of cream of wheat. My kids won't eat it--so-can I come over and have a bowl with you? By the way, I think 100% of eaters put a ton of sugar on it. Yummy!
ReplyDeleteYUCK! I do NOT like Cream of Wheat. No amount of sugar is enough to make it taste good. UGH! Now Grits, that's a whole nother story, with of course TONS of melted butter....YUM!!
ReplyDelete