About Me

My photo
I am Carlie Gilbert. I just recently graduated from Brigham Young University Hawaii. That's right. I lived in Hawaii, which was a dream and half. Now I'm living in Dallas and teaching Elementary School. I would never call myself a fashionista but I do love thrift store shopping or a good retail sale. So this blog is a glace at some of the outfits I have put together. Enjoy!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The things I want to say right now are just to personal for the whole world to read.



I'll leave you with this though,



Guys are stupid and I'm naive.

2 comments:

  1. :(
    Carlie, oh dear.
    It's none of my business, but if you need to talk... I'm here.
    I feel like I've had my share of heartbreak. I often wonder which will come first. True love, or that one more heartbreak which will cause me to never want love again.
    Luckily I'm a romantic.
    Hold out for the best dear. Think of each relationship that comes, whether you end it or he does, whether it was mostly good or mostly bad, as the only way to reach the real thing that will last for nothing short of eternity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He just isn't good enough for you! DON'T EVER SETTLE for second best.

    Love you Carlieboo

    ReplyDelete