About Me

My photo
I am Carlie Gilbert. I just recently graduated from Brigham Young University Hawaii. That's right. I lived in Hawaii, which was a dream and half. Now I'm living in Dallas and teaching Elementary School. I would never call myself a fashionista but I do love thrift store shopping or a good retail sale. So this blog is a glace at some of the outfits I have put together. Enjoy!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tat it up


For Samantha's Birthday we all went to Cicis and got super fat. And then we decided that we needed fake tattoos, hence the entire sleeve I got. You like it?


Samantha and Me!

Oh and it snowed! for about 5 minutes!

Shae, Sam, and Me!
Looks like a party to me!
This was just the beginning.



2 comments:

  1. WAY better than those sleeves you buy at Walmart at Halloween!! VERY FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks awesome!! only problem is you have to like SCRAPE those things off your arms. for me at least, they will come half off on their own then ruin my life by being frickin difficult to get off myself. haha. have funn!

    ReplyDelete