About Me

My photo
I am Carlie Gilbert. I just recently graduated from Brigham Young University Hawaii. That's right. I lived in Hawaii, which was a dream and half. Now I'm living in Dallas and teaching Elementary School. I would never call myself a fashionista but I do love thrift store shopping or a good retail sale. So this blog is a glace at some of the outfits I have put together. Enjoy!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Congratulations! We are pleased to inform you that you have been selected for admission to Brigham Young University-Hawaii. You have shown that you are academically prepared, and committed to upholding the high standards of this university.

We look forward to having you assist in our prophetic mission: preparing graduates whose "influence will be felt for good toward the establishment of peace internationally."


Count me in. Hello sandy beaches.

2 comments:

  1. AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! SO happy for you - you MUST go there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT is AWESOME! Go Carlie!!!

    Sarah Salgado

    ReplyDelete