This is how my luggage looked when it came out in Honolulu.
Me and Sosha took a day trip to Sharks Cove to go snorkeling and then to Walmart and we mastered the public transportation system on Oahu!

Pounders Beach
Message in a bottle from some guys that we got to school! It was a pretty cool way to meet new people! A little on the creep side though! haha

I am so lucky to be here. It's so beautiful and everyone is so nice and diverse. There is so much I haven't done yet. I don't love all the homework, the cafeteria food is edible on a good day, and I miss my family and friends. I love that at the end of a bad day I have people at my door saying hey we are going to the beach wanna come? I love having prayers and talking about churchy stuff in all my classes. I'll try and keep this updated but you know how it goes, I'll get busy and it will be left for awhile. Love ya'll & miss you dearly!

You look like you are having an amazing time Carlie! people asking you to go to the beach at the end of a bad day?? I would LOVE that place!! I forget..are you planning to stay there all four years or transfer? I would totally stay all four!
ReplyDeleteYes I plan to stay here until I am done and then some!
ReplyDelete