About Me

My photo
I am Carlie Gilbert. I just recently graduated from Brigham Young University Hawaii. That's right. I lived in Hawaii, which was a dream and half. Now I'm living in Dallas and teaching Elementary School. I would never call myself a fashionista but I do love thrift store shopping or a good retail sale. So this blog is a glace at some of the outfits I have put together. Enjoy!

Friday, October 1, 2010

I live where you vacation.

Last weekend we went to a bonfire at the beach and after walking forever to the actual location we had a lot of fun! All in all that night we walked about 4.5 miles. For real.
The next day we went to Waikiki for some beach time and a movie! While we were there a random guy came up and asked if we wanted to learn how to surf. CHEYA!
I love it here.

1 comment:

  1. awesome,awesome,awesome! besides the stuff in the post above..seriously..your living the life. hows school going? ARE THERE BILLIONS OF HOTT HAWAIIAN BOYS?

    ReplyDelete