About Me

My photo
I am Carlie Gilbert. I just recently graduated from Brigham Young University Hawaii. That's right. I lived in Hawaii, which was a dream and half. Now I'm living in Dallas and teaching Elementary School. I would never call myself a fashionista but I do love thrift store shopping or a good retail sale. So this blog is a glace at some of the outfits I have put together. Enjoy!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Say no skyping!!

So Ashley Joy Gullegde is my best friend and I try talk to her daily on skype. The other night Sosha got a little jealous and attacked me. Sorry boys if this video makes you uncomfortable.

3 comments:

  1. haha, that made me laugh so much!
    and what? you leave your doors open all the time?
    how perfect is the weather?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea leighana, if I'm home my door is open the breeze comes from that direction, we all have shutter type window like the ones we used to have at skyline like the glass to the window folds out to shutters and they stay open. It gets hot sometimes so you just keep a fan going.

    Love you too!!

    ReplyDelete