About Me

My photo
I am Carlie Gilbert. I just recently graduated from Brigham Young University Hawaii. That's right. I lived in Hawaii, which was a dream and half. Now I'm living in Dallas and teaching Elementary School. I would never call myself a fashionista but I do love thrift store shopping or a good retail sale. So this blog is a glace at some of the outfits I have put together. Enjoy!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween in Hawaii

I took a lot of pictures at Halloween.
To the dance I went as Snooki and then on Saturday for trick-or-treating in the dorms we went as black-eyed-peas.
Click here to see more pictures.



Just wanna say that I think I pulled off that look really well!
Oh and Maggie was Snooki also and we didn't even know we were dressing as the same thing! Thats how awesome we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment