About Me

My photo
I am Carlie Gilbert. I just recently graduated from Brigham Young University Hawaii. That's right. I lived in Hawaii, which was a dream and half. Now I'm living in Dallas and teaching Elementary School. I would never call myself a fashionista but I do love thrift store shopping or a good retail sale. So this blog is a glace at some of the outfits I have put together. Enjoy!

Friday, February 13, 2009

An Obsession

I'm sure your wondering why I have posted random pictures of me...I've always had a thing for photography, we have a laptop with a web camera on it, and I often find myself taking pictures, photoshopping them and putting them on my myspace with sayings as the captions. These are some of my favorites.












I would love to one day have photography be my career, we'll see. I want to teach first.

1 comment:

  1. the second to last one is my fav!!

    i wanna be a photographer too!!
    lets be like mom and jenni when we "grow up"!!

    -am

    ReplyDelete