1. Describe your personality: Happy, but moods change with circumstance
2. Define what beauty means to you: I've learned that beauty is confidence, and I don't care what Melillo says
3. Describe your current appearance: ha. nice.
4. Describe your appearance overall: Dark brown eyes. around 5'5, brown hair. Olive skin.
5. Live with ______ in your heart: Happiness
6. Inner peace comes one step at a time. Name a step: being happy
7. Think about or dream up your significant other. Describe their aura: Stunning. that's all I want.
8. Name a pet peeve: Liars
9. Describe your perfect place: Under the stars, or just with my friends
10. What is the relationship like with your friends?: I wouldn't say never a dull moment, but all the other moments totally make up for the dull ones.
11. What is tragedy to you?: Chapped lips or dirty hands.
12. What do you believe in most?: My purpose, and the plan.
13. Look into your own eyes for a second. What do you see?: someone with passion, for everything, someone who is utterly unhappy with being unhappy, someone with dreams, goals, and plans, someone who loves with everything, someone who wants to make others happy.
14. What was your first infatuation like?: 3rd grade. blonde hair blue eyes. I remember sitting in class staring at him, I see him around now, and he is still worth staring at.
15. Describe your smile: There's a story for this one. This is how I learned about my smile. I was going to 6 flags with some friends one day, I was in a captain chair of an SUV and I could see myself pretty good, well were laughing and joking around and having a good time, and I saw myself, my natural smile, and at that moment, I gained so much confidence in myself.
16. Who or what do you live for?: Me, my family, my friends, my future generation.
17. Describe your family: Wow. They are everything I could have ever asked for.
18. Define music: Music, is emotion, feeling, music is life.
19. What's your biggest wish?: To go everywhere in the Kokomo song.
20. What's the most important lesson you've learned in your life?: Be Happy
21. What do you hope for?: Joy in my posterity.
22. What virtue do you believe in most?: Virtue
23. What is your favorite scent?: Grandparents lake house
24. Live to ______.: Live
25. What's the most important lesson anyone should learn?: You are not just affecting you, so when you say its my life, I'll do what I want, you are so wrong.
26. Name a destination you want to arrive to: There are several, refer to this.
27. Look up towards the sky. What word comes to your mind?: Its wondrous.
28. Define love: Selflessness
29. What's the best advice you can give the generation of tomorrow?: Do what is important.
30. Define life: Life is love.
31. What's the best way to describe how you love as an individual?: If I love you, I want to share everything that makes me happy with you.
32. Assuming you believe in Destiny, what do you fear your Destiny might be?: No such thing as fate. But, I fear disappointing the most important people to me.
33. Some people plan their future. Have you planned yours out?: O yes. BYU, travel, marriage, children, teaching, travel, travel, travel..
34. What are you striving for?: riding of negativity's.
35. Assuming you are, how are you unique?: Quite. I try to tone it down around new people.
36. Define indulgence: Anything with large amounts of chocolate.
37. Define fear: the unknown
38. Learn from ______: others mistakes.
39. Know that ______: You are alone by choice
40. What keeps people from appreciating life?: When we become enthralled with worldly things.
41. Mistakes are ________: Lesson learned.
42. Define your past.: Not too many skeletons. Just lessons well learned.
43. Define courage: LOVE
44. What are you currently feeling?: Longing for that. Its so close.
45. How do you see the world?: Scary.
46. How do you wish you saw the world?:From all the different views.
47. How would you like to live?: Passionately
48. Life is tricky. What's the biggest obstacle you've encountered?: In general, saying no. Not just to bad and immoral things, but just to things I don't want for myself.
49. Have you ever experienced any major tragedy?: Why yes, my puppy, takes my shoes and hides them, and I put together the perfect outfits, and can't find one of my shoes cause Remy has hidden hit.
50. What defines your beauty as an individual?: The fact that I'm me, all the time. I love that I don't give what others think.

These made me cry--you are a special girl, Carlie Gilbert.
ReplyDelete