I am Carlie Gilbert. I just recently graduated from Brigham Young University Hawaii. That's right. I lived in Hawaii, which was a dream and half. Now I'm living in Dallas and teaching Elementary School. I would never call myself a fashionista but I do love thrift store shopping or a good retail sale. So this blog is a glace at some of the outfits I have put together. Enjoy!
Haha! This is really funny because i watched a video in science today and this really cheesy girl was trying to be cool, i guess. She was always wearing spaghetti straps with her bra straps hanging out and she was wearing different colored sunglasses in every scene!
Don't you know, Carlie? Having your bra straps hanging out is SUPER CLASSY!!
ReplyDeleteYay! for your permit - can't wait for all of you guys to drive so that ya'll can drive ME around!
And to the twitter - YES - the static is driving me crazy - it's SHOCKING how much is in the air!! heehee
Haha! This is really funny because i watched a video in science today and this really cheesy girl was trying to be cool, i guess. She was always wearing spaghetti straps with her bra straps hanging out and she was wearing different colored sunglasses in every scene!
ReplyDelete