Take a trip in my mind
- I am accident prone. I bake cookies, I burn myself, I randomly bite my lip like hard enough that in bleeds.
- What happened to good old fashioned gentlemen?
- At six flags they have this random little sections for smokers, I get cought so of gaurd when I walk through them.
- I got called a mother the other day.
- People over 12 should not ever match thier clothes to someone elses.
- I will never be too fat to ride a roller coaster.
- I get my licence in less than a month!
- I need a puppy dog boyfriend to buy me things.
- I'm trying to think of a new blog title. Any suggestions?

Why? I like this one!
ReplyDeletewow, how incredibly random. Sounds a lot like my mind. lol! that was really hilarious!
ReplyDeleteIt ain't easy being easy, the follies of Phyllis, never say no too guacamole or always avoid the chunks. That's from me and mag. Nana had a different one!!
ReplyDelete