I am Carlie Gilbert. I just recently graduated from Brigham Young University Hawaii. That's right. I lived in Hawaii, which was a dream and half. Now I'm living in Dallas and teaching Elementary School. I would never call myself a fashionista but I do love thrift store shopping or a good retail sale. So this blog is a glace at some of the outfits I have put together. Enjoy!
Thats so amazing, did the tsunami ever actually do anything to Hawaii? They made a big deal of it on the news and then didnt really update us on whether it ever caused any damage..
Thats so amazing, did the tsunami ever actually do anything to Hawaii? They made a big deal of it on the news and then didnt really update us on whether it ever caused any damage..
ReplyDeleteIt came it was just a few foot waves. Very minimal damage.
ReplyDelete