About Me

My photo
I am Carlie Gilbert. I just recently graduated from Brigham Young University Hawaii. That's right. I lived in Hawaii, which was a dream and half. Now I'm living in Dallas and teaching Elementary School. I would never call myself a fashionista but I do love thrift store shopping or a good retail sale. So this blog is a glace at some of the outfits I have put together. Enjoy!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Boston James





So I'm in my room, its midnight and Boston is wide awake and we are just playing. He might possibly be the cutest nephew ever. Being around Boston makes me want to be a Mom even more, but on that same note, when he cries at 5 in the morning it makes me want to wait for a LONG time before I even think about having kids.

Pictures from

http://www.forneybigshots.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. good idea on waiting....
    thats what boston is for. you get to play with him all you want till you get sick of him then you just hand him off to mama:)
    he's adorable. he's getting so big!
    and this is me sucking up my pride and saying we do have one thing to thank patrick for-- those baby blues. amazing.

    ReplyDelete