My Mama, pronounced Maawmaaw (dads mom) passed away from breast cancer about 10 years ago. She was an amazing women. I have vague memories of her but the ones I have show what an incredible person she really was. She played with me when the big kids left me out and we would go swim in the lake that they lived on, and then we would walk up the hill taking turns pushing each other for support. She was just a beautiful person. When people tell me that I look like her or that I'm similar to her, that is a huge comment. I miss her and I know that she is watching over me, its so comforting to know that I will get to be with her one day. My Papa and Mama went on a vacation to Greece and Papa bought Mama a beautiful ring that looks somewhat like these.
So when Mama passed away, Papa gave the ring to my Mom. And at the age of 8 I knew that I wanted that ring when I grew up. But there was one thing in the way, my older sister Jennifer, who would inherit it first. So we've argued about it for a while. Mom has even threatened to be buried in it. So to stop the contention I've come up with this conclusion, I want a duplicate in White Gold and a little bit smaller.
its reallly pretty carly. [:
ReplyDeletewa wa wa wow!
ReplyDeleteyou just might be the winner!
its beautiful dear!