About Me

My photo
I am Carlie Gilbert. I just recently graduated from Brigham Young University Hawaii. That's right. I lived in Hawaii, which was a dream and half. Now I'm living in Dallas and teaching Elementary School. I would never call myself a fashionista but I do love thrift store shopping or a good retail sale. So this blog is a glace at some of the outfits I have put together. Enjoy!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Photo Shoot

I know what your thinking, dang this girl is conceited, posting all of these pictures of herself on here.

This is not about me, this is a sample of some of what Stephanie, my BFF Amber's mom can do. She is an amazing photographer and always more than willing to take my pictures. Thanks Steph!
Check them out! http://forneybigshots.blogspot.com/






















The rest of them are on my myspace

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are you wearing Hunters shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bathtub shots. You're so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CaRlIe yOu lOoK SO PrEtTY!!!!!!!!!! silly willy in a baff tubb!!!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. carlie carlie carlie!!!!! hahahahahaha your in a bathtub!!!!!!! wheres the RUBBER DUCKIE?????? HAHA rubber duckie your the one,, you make bath time so much fun!!! hahahahaah silly carlie

    ReplyDelete