About Me

My photo
I am Carlie Gilbert. I just recently graduated from Brigham Young University Hawaii. That's right. I lived in Hawaii, which was a dream and half. Now I'm living in Dallas and teaching Elementary School. I would never call myself a fashionista but I do love thrift store shopping or a good retail sale. So this blog is a glace at some of the outfits I have put together. Enjoy!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

I'm alive

I feel guilty because I'm always on Maggie about not blogging, and lately she's been blogging all the time, and I just haven't gotten around to it due to being at the school til around 9 for the past week and half for spring show rehearsal. Opening night was last night and it went really well. I had a lot of fun, but I'm still very confident in my decision to not participate in drill team next year. I'll post spring show pics soon!
There is a show tonight and another tomorrow! You should come!

I've been very happy and content with life lately :)

No comments:

Post a Comment