About Me

My photo
I am Carlie Gilbert. I just recently graduated from Brigham Young University Hawaii. That's right. I lived in Hawaii, which was a dream and half. Now I'm living in Dallas and teaching Elementary School. I would never call myself a fashionista but I do love thrift store shopping or a good retail sale. So this blog is a glace at some of the outfits I have put together. Enjoy!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Just some thoughts.

-Running is of the devil
-I'm not going to kiss anyone threw the phone
-If I don't do better the next time I take the SAT, I will not go to college
-If I don't go to college, I'm going to become a carnival ride operator
-Today when me and some friends ditched and went out to eat, or principal and several school board members came in and didn't say a word to us at the restaurant
-Running makes my body hurt
-The rest of pictures from my prom photo shoot are really cute
-I'm reading an interesting coffee table book called 50 things in life that really matter, it will soon be its own blog.
-If you read my blog, I want you to comment it :)

3 comments:

  1. i'll be a carnival ride operator with you dont worry. it'll be great. haha, hope you get a great score on the next one. where do you want to go? BYU? :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carlie, I just read your blog, and I need your help with the Running Like Jackrabbits blog. http://runninglikejackrabbits.blogspot.com/ We need your journalist skills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carlie...
    Numbers 1,2,4 and 6 are DEAS ON!!! im totally with you!!!!

    By the way,,, RUSSIAN POLICE ARE STERN. STERN BUT FAIR!!!!!

    love, guess who!!!!

    ReplyDelete