About Me

My photo
I am Carlie Gilbert. I just recently graduated from Brigham Young University Hawaii. That's right. I lived in Hawaii, which was a dream and half. Now I'm living in Dallas and teaching Elementary School. I would never call myself a fashionista but I do love thrift store shopping or a good retail sale. So this blog is a glace at some of the outfits I have put together. Enjoy!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Book

So I've decided that combining past experiences with jerk guys and my high quality wittiness, I'm going to write a book. I've already come up with the title, All Guys Are The Same, They Just Hurt You in Different Ways. Pure genius I know. I realized this concept a few weeks ago. I'll write this with inserts from my journal and other still remaining thoughts, I'll change names around and what not. I do realize that my amazing book has a very little of a chance of actually being published, not to worry, I will turn it into a series of blogs. "I'm writing a book" sounds way cooler than "I'm writing a series of blogs".

2 comments: