So I've always wanted to be a photographer but the more serious side of me says I need to go into a more promising career, and I really do want to be a teacher. But, I sure do love taking pictures! So I put some of my clothes on Grant and took him out side and snaped a few. 
I got a few good ones but most of them were like these.
Check out my ribcage!
About Me
- Carlie
- I am Carlie Gilbert. I just recently graduated from Brigham Young University Hawaii. That's right. I lived in Hawaii, which was a dream and half. Now I'm living in Dallas and teaching Elementary School. I would never call myself a fashionista but I do love thrift store shopping or a good retail sale. So this blog is a glace at some of the outfits I have put together. Enjoy!
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Grant
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Very good my dear!!
ReplyDeletegood! i like the frame. i think everyone wants to be a photographer inside. I was thinking around senior picture time, im going to do all my friends pics! I loovvee taking pictures. Anyone who knows my mother knows that im going to take alot of pictures. My mom literally photographs everything!
ReplyDeletei like these -grant is such a cutie
ReplyDeleteGOOD JOB!! You'd be a great photograpeher. I kinda do that stuff on the side, but like you, "the more serious side of me says I need to go into a more promising carrer." Photography is amazing to me though. Always will be.
ReplyDeleteAnyways, I don't know if you read my blog or not, but if you do:
I had to move it to another address. It's now http://iamtrulylaurabug.blogspot.com, the IAM being the only addition. So if you could update your blog list and spread the word, that would be great. :) Thanks, Carlie. You're great!