About Me

My photo
I am Carlie Gilbert. I just recently graduated from Brigham Young University Hawaii. That's right. I lived in Hawaii, which was a dream and half. Now I'm living in Dallas and teaching Elementary School. I would never call myself a fashionista but I do love thrift store shopping or a good retail sale. So this blog is a glace at some of the outfits I have put together. Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

To whom this may concern:

I have come to the conclusion that everything in life does in fact happen for a reason. "Nothing ever happens the way you want it to honey" although nothing ever happens the way you want it to, it always turns out ok in the end, and if it doesn't, it's not the end. That night you drove away, you proved to yourself that you can get out, no matter how hard you think you've fallen. You are going to be so happy with your life. Stop worrying about being alone, it won't happen. You will do great things. Don't think we all have our lives in the bag, because once again, nothing ever happens the way you want it to. You have so many dreams and aspirations, dream awake, make those dreams reality, if its meant to be it will happen. And this life your living, enjoy every single second of it, before long it will be over, and when that time comes, you will remember the line, "nothing ever happens the way you want it to honey" and you will also remember, that even if its not the way you want it to be, it happened for a reason.
Sincerely,
Carlie Michelle Gilbert
ps. you were right, its time to take your own advise that you oh so very long ago gave me.

1 comment:

  1. carlie this means the world to me.
    im so happy you have been there for me
    :] i love you boo!
    thank you sooo much


    this is just what i needed righ now.

    Ashley Joy

    ReplyDelete