Carlie: Omg. I just cut my leg open and its gushing blood! I think I might die.Or contract infectious disease.
Maggie: Oh my gosh!!! DO NOT malaria!!! Take it from someone who knows first hand!!! Its;s terrible!!!
C: Oh no! Im pretty sure its already started to spread. But I think there's something radio active in there. I'm starting to feel empowered and my vision has already improved.
M: Lemme help you! I'm a scientist!! Let's see empowered....bat vision... you have something VERY contagious!! It's something I like to call DRAMATITUS!!
C: Oh heavens! It can't be! It shouldn't be! What on earth will I do! Heavens to betsy I can't believe this! Oh my goodness h my soul! How did this happen?!?!?!?! What ever will I do? AHAAAAA
M: Alright alright calm down!! I know what to do!! I'm a professional!!!
C: He He who he he who he he who. okay okay okay I think I'll be alright. OH MY GOSH! I JUST BLASTED A WEB OUT OF MY HAND! HOLY MOLY!!
M: HOLY CRAP!! The next symptoms are gonna be bad Phillis. Just terrible!!! Be careful ok?! Whatever you do! DO NOT eat applesauce with fork while wearing purple suspenders!!! OR do an interpretive dance in high heels with a superman cape!!! DON'T!!
C: OH MY GOSH! MY SUPER POWERS COSTUME JUST CAME! It is an 80's one piece work out top with silver sparkles all over with lime green stripes, to be worn over electric blue stirup pants and converse with sparkles. This is the best day of my life! I look amazing!

Reason #57 you and Mag are such good friends:
ReplyDeleteNo one else would tolerate either one of you!!!
hahahahahah.
ReplyDelete