About Me

My photo
I am Carlie Gilbert. I just recently graduated from Brigham Young University Hawaii. That's right. I lived in Hawaii, which was a dream and half. Now I'm living in Dallas and teaching Elementary School. I would never call myself a fashionista but I do love thrift store shopping or a good retail sale. So this blog is a glace at some of the outfits I have put together. Enjoy!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

On my way.

happy road sign Pictures, Images and Photos
This year I'm taking about a million college classes. And I've already got a few behind me. When I graduate high school, and transfer to BYU, I will have a transition semester and then apply for my major in elementary education. Meaning that after 2 and half years of college I can start teaching. I love that. If all goes as planned and I don't have an identity crisis and change my major, I will be teaching at 20 to 21 years of age. I realized last night that this means so many things. Once I start teaching I can take photography classes, maybe even go to a photography night school. Or culinary school. Or get married. Or travel. Or be a nanny in a foreign country. I love that the future is all mine. And that I can do what makes me happy.
Post Secret Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

  1. this is so nice carlie bear.
    i cant wait to see what you accomplish :]

    ohhh,
    and i love you

    ReplyDelete