
I love Molly Freestone. Let me share with you how exactly our paths crossed. My mother and her mother were college roomies. And have been best friends for as long as I can remember.
Molly is amazing. She is such a good example to me, which she really doesn't realize. She is so much fun to be around. I can't wait to go up to school to be closer to her and her family! Molly is one of those very few people in life who is all real. I love her to death. Reading her blog is a daily thing, I love it and keeps me up whats going on. I feel like I could tell Molls anything. When my heart got broken and I was giving her the whole run down off what had happened, she said, "Oh Carlie, my heart hurts". She is just a sweet person, and not to mention, drop dead gorgeous. Love you Molls!

Oh Carlie, sweet girl.
ReplyDeleteYou've got me in tears.
I love you.
Thank you!
Molls