First of all, I'm smart and I have decent vocabualy which I use frequently. Taking that into consideration....So here I am doing what I'm supposed to be doing, research for this stupid paper, I'm reading some criticism and i cant understand half of what they are talking about. there should be a rule, one confusing word per sentence. I'm almost positive these are people who went to college not knowing what they wanted to do, got big degrees and figures students like me would need to her their big mumbo jumbo talk, they were wrong. I don't even think they know what they are talking about! If you are using too many big words, your quotes will not make it my paper, so HA!
Also my favorties are the idiots who are talking about the idiots who talked about my book. Really guys, please get a life.
"Succeeding chapters deal with the composition of and critical response to the novel. Most valuable here is the use of Hemingway's correspondence with Max Perkins throughout the writing process. In discussing the objections of contemporary reviewers, however, Lewis might have dealt more specifically with what troubled them."
Anyone care to explain this to me?
Stupid people with their stupid talk aught to have a thesaurus chunked at their big head.
Happy New Year!

Wait, what?? I don't understand!
ReplyDeleteUmmmm ya i didnt get that either. I read it halfway and quit. I love you Phillis!!
ReplyDelete