About Me

My photo
I am Carlie Gilbert. I just recently graduated from Brigham Young University Hawaii. That's right. I lived in Hawaii, which was a dream and half. Now I'm living in Dallas and teaching Elementary School. I would never call myself a fashionista but I do love thrift store shopping or a good retail sale. So this blog is a glace at some of the outfits I have put together. Enjoy!

Friday, January 23, 2009

Froggs

These are stupid and pointless, but I have nothing of note to blog about.
Today was just crap. Decisions are hard to make. & sometimes I know what will make me happy but I just avoid it cause sometimes I want to not be happy for a little bit.


What's one thing you've learned this year? People are whats important.

What did you do today​?​ School....

Who are your last 4 texts​ from?​ Maggie, Amber, Sam, Mom

Are you excit​ed about​ anyth​ing major​? Spring Break

What do you want to major in in college? Elementary Education

Do you prefe​r boats​ or plane​s?​ Boats if I'm not going somewhere but plane if its far away

What would​ you do if you answe​red the door,​ and it was Taylor swift​?​ Scream! ah I'd be so happy!!!

Who was the last baby you held? Boston

Do you have a south​ern accen​t?​ apparently

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Mom

Do you have a dog? yes, a yellow lab, still unnammed.

Does it bother you when someone lies to you? very very much.

Who was the last person you went out to eat with? Me and Jen went out last weekend.

How are you feeling? drained

Do you get along with girls? I have my girl best friends but other than that, its guys.

Have you ever walked on the beach at night? yes

What was the last movie you watched in the theater? Bride Wars

1 comment:

  1. I have to ask Carlie, how was Bride Wars. I so want to see it, is it worth it??

    ReplyDelete