I am Carlie Gilbert. I just recently graduated from Brigham Young University Hawaii. That's right. I lived in Hawaii, which was a dream and half. Now I'm living in Dallas and teaching Elementary School. I would never call myself a fashionista but I do love thrift store shopping or a good retail sale. So this blog is a glace at some of the outfits I have put together. Enjoy!
So, these people right here, are my best friends. We are the MC which stands for Mormon Crew.
So I was playing on the monkey bars...
and then Scott pulled me threw them, I thought I was going to break my face on them.
Miss Maggie
The girls
So after we took these pictures, we went back to Maggie's and we put a shower cap on Scott and put shaving cream on it and then we threw Cheetos at him.
Whoa, I want to be part of this MC group. Haha, us mormons are the MOST creative, clever, bunch of kids out there. Just wait till i get to BYU. Ill have a group and not invite you, :]
haha, looks like fun! those are some cute pictures!
ReplyDeleteWhoa, I want to be part of this MC group. Haha, us mormons are the MOST creative, clever, bunch of kids out there. Just wait till i get to BYU. Ill have a group and not invite you, :]
ReplyDelete