Sometimes, no matter how hard you try it doesn't matter, you don't get what you want. I got my term paper grade today, not anywhere near where I think it should be. I put so much time into the stupid paper. Obviously time wasted. My grade is crap. I hate school so much. Ya I now I know how to solve quadratic equations and how to use dimensional analysis and balance an equation, but I learned today, that no matter how hard you try it won't matter, you won't ever get what you deserve.
I guess my weakness is that I care to much.

i know the feeling.
ReplyDeletelol. im afraid to get my grade.
ughh one of my best friends made a 97!!! i was like what????
lol i promise twilight gets better.
book 3 and 4 are amazinggg.
im sorry phillis. school is gay and we work to hard to impress teachers when they dont even care. school is dumb and we should drop out and just hang out with mom everyday and party. i love you and im sorry- panky
ReplyDeletemy lovely best friend...the teacher is crazy!!
ReplyDeleteim sure your paper was great!!
school is pointless...once we get out in the real world we arent going to know how to do anything but balance equations...and know how to plug numbers into equations and random crap thats not going to help us at all!!
lets just drop out of school and go to our lil world with our amazing guys!!
loveyou!
-princess amber
Yeah, it always seems to work that way doesnt it? Dang, well i give you an A+, carlie.
ReplyDelete