About Me

My photo
I am Carlie Gilbert. I just recently graduated from Brigham Young University Hawaii. That's right. I lived in Hawaii, which was a dream and half. Now I'm living in Dallas and teaching Elementary School. I would never call myself a fashionista but I do love thrift store shopping or a good retail sale. So this blog is a glace at some of the outfits I have put together. Enjoy!

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Too much

Why are there so many things that I get so addicted to the computer.
I check all of these the second I get on.

  • Myspace
  • My Blog
  • Everyone else's blog
  • Yahoo mail
  • Facebook
  • Stickam
  • Twitter

That is ridiculous

I want to make an amazing website that has everything that these have!

2 comments:

  1. Do it - then share the profits with me 'cuz I am one of your first supporters! I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do it! I waste so much time doing all of that. So..do it..I need it!

    ReplyDelete